There are several years to think of how the world of sports has changed. As often as they get bored, people, same like single kids, invent all types of new competition and body movements to keep involvement and activity at high levels.
If you haven’t yet decided on the physical activity you would to perform, we have a list of new challenges just for you. Some of them are strange and hard to imagine, some are really innovative and worth a chance for your next session.
Let’s see the most interesting 10 of them from a really big list:
1. Biraq- a two- handed racket sport from Brazil
2. Blo-Ball- tennis on regular table without the usage of the paddles, you just blow the ball.
3. Dreamcatcher- a funny and competitive game based on catching, running, pitching and involving
4. Earthing- combination of running and swimming all together
5. Flog- a very futuristic version of golf
6. Gladiators- a martial art very complexe based on the ancient gladiator fights
7. Loop: a pool game played on a elliptical shaped table.
8. Segway - ball sport played by two teams of five players, where each player is riding a three-wheeled manual kick scooter.
9 Stick Hockey:- ball sport played by two teams of five players, where each player is riding a three-wheeled manual kick scooter.
10 Wall pong- a combination of racquetball and table tennis
Try them all! :)
Victory Hangers Team